Monday, January 20, 2014

Meal Planning 2014 - Week 4




I spent quite a bit of time last week going through recipe books and Slimming World magazines to come up with some healthy options, though I have factored in burgers one night as I need a night off from cooking.



Monday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch leftover pasta bake


Dinner Late home after gym: Slimming World Vietnamese chicken and noodle stir fry




Tuesday

Breakfast yogurt or porridge and fruit


Lunch pasta


Dinner Slimming World sticky pork with orange and baby spinach for me; chicken in piri piri breadcrumbs from the local butcher for my boyfriend. Note to self: cook extra pork for tomorrow.



Wednesday

Breakfast yogurt or porridge and fruit


Lunch pork and bbq sauce sandwich


Dinner Home late - after work drinks with my new colleagues from the company I am joining next month. Not sure what time I will get home so I will either get something on the way home or have pasta when I get in.



Thursday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch chicken and pesto soft cheese sandwich


Dinner Thai fish curry from Weightwatchers book of recipes p.122 for me (as I need to use up the coconut milk from last week), chicken curry for my boyfriend




Friday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch out with work colleagues for a farewell lunch before I leave the company


Dinner burger and chips for the other half and fish in breadcrumbs for me




Saturday

Breakfast yogurt


Lunch posh cheese on toast - basically goat's cheese on baguette


Dinner peppered sea bass with saffron mash from Weightwatchers book of recipes p.130 for me and my boyfriend's mum; sausages for him. For dessert: mini Yorkshire curd tarts from Weightwatchers book of recipes p.148 and mini treacle tarts from this recipe




Sunday

Brunch steak and eggs benedict from Breakfast for Dinner, p.14

Dinner roast chicken











0 comments:

Post a Comment